What You’ll Learn
A highly valued skill in every industry, entrepreneurship is the ability to create and manage new business ventures and products. At South College, our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with a Concentration in Entrepreneurship can help prepare you for a wide variety of business careers, all of which could benefit from entrepreneurial thinking.
In the BBA program, you’ll build a strong foundation in areas like accounting, management, finance, marketing, and more. In your Entrepreneurship concentration courses, you’ll explore the characteristics of successful entrepreneurs and learn about what it takes to start and manage a small business. You’ll also consider how to identify and create opportunities for innovation within existing organizations.
As you pursue your bachelor’s degree in business, you’ll gain experience in:
- Designing entrepreneurial and innovative strategies within the current economy.
- Creating marketing plans for new products and services using market research, product development, pricing, promotion, and distribution strategies.
- Constructing organizational policies and strategies to support decision making.
- Analyzing management and entrepreneurial practices within an organization.
- Communicating professionally on everything from project updates to policy implementations.
- Developing and analyzing financial statements, journals, and ledgers as part of the accounting cycle.