- Computer Science & Engineering
- Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post OTA)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Post PTA Degree)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Pre-Physical Therapy)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science (Pre-Physician Assistant)
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with Concentration in Computed Tomography
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with Concentration in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science with Concentration in Radiography
- Imaging Science
- Legal Studies
- Medical Assisting
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assistant
- Surgical Technology
Find the program that fits you best!
Start your educational journey in Nashville. Review our program list of offerings in Nashville and choose the one that drives your ambition. Explore a wide variety of programs and concentrations in the areas of dental, business, health care, education, legal studies, technology, and more! You’ll discover a community of caring and supportive faculty and staff who will partner with you in pursuit of academic excellence.
The campus has parking available and houses all of your classes, study rooms, labs, and resource center in one convenient location. The building features high-tech SIM-labs and other healthcare technology including computers, projectors, x-ray machines, and much more. You’re ready to start working towards your professional goals today – and we’re ready to help. That’s why many of our programs have no waitlist. Once your enrollment is complete, you’ll be able to join the next class of South College students and start turning your dreams into your reality!
What You'll Find at Our Nashville Campus
Across from the airport on I-40, South College’s Nashville campus houses 78,000 square feet of modern classrooms, laboratories, and other conveniences for students and faculty. Our campus has ample parking and houses all classes, study rooms, labs, and a resource center in one convenient location. Our on-campus labs include:
- Public-facing Dental Clinic
- Computer Lab
- Occupational Therapy Assistant Lab
- PA Preclinic Lab
- Physical Therapist Assistant Lab
- Nursing Lab
- Radiography Lab
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Lab
- Simulation Lab
Take our virtual tour now to see the campus for yourself!