What You’ll Learn
Businesses now have more data than ever before to inform their actions. With our Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with a Concentration in Business Analytics, you can prepare for a wide variety of business careers and develop the data analysis and problem-solving skills to help organizations achieve greater efficiency and productivity.
In your early business courses, you’ll study the fundamentals of accounting, management, finance, marketing, and more. Later, in your Business Analytics courses, you’ll explore how to analyze and model large amounts of data to inform strategic business decisions and policies.
As you work toward earning your business degree, you’ll work to gain knowledge in:
- Evaluating the impact of business policies and strategies on organizational decision making.
- Integrating analytic and quantitative techniques when using data to implement and support decision making.
- Examining the effectiveness of management practices within diverse organizations.
- Incorporating market research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies to develop a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Analyzing and creating financial statements, ledgers, and journals as part of the accounting cycle.
- Communicating professionally about project findings, business decisions, and policy implementations.