Postgraduate Nursing Certificates
Minimum Requirements for Admission – PGC
All applicants to the South College Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing program, regardless of concentration or track, must meet the following requirements:
- Completed South College application for admission;
- Completed admission application to the Post Graduate Certificate program;
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate work completed; and
- $50 application fee (online payment or payment via telephone is available).
- Proof of a current unencumbered Registered Nurse license or in progress of becoming licensed as aRegistered Nurse as verified by Nursys (https://www.nursys.com) or licensure verification system provided by individual State Board of Nursing;
- Record of prerequisite academic success.
a. Evidence of completion of a Master of Science in Nursing degree from an accredited institution of higher learning with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
Students who present transcripts indicating failure from two nursing programs will not be considered for admission or readmission to the South College Nursing program.