For a student to graduate from the Master of Healthcare Administration program, the student must be in a good academic and professional standing, have had satisfactory progress in all quarters of the academic program, and satisfactorily complete the following:
- Successfully complete the required 45 quarter credit hours of academic course work.
- Evidence a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00 or above for the required coursework.
- Achieve a letter grade of “C” or better in all academic courses.
- Complete all required South College and Program documents in preparation for graduation.
- Honor all professional and financial obligations to South College.
South College reserves the right, and the student, by the act of matriculation, concedes to give South College the right to require withdrawal at any time the college deems it necessary to safeguard the standards of scholarship, conduct, and compliance with regulations, or for such other reasons deemed appropriate by South College as set forth in the South College Student Handbook and/or the South College Catalog.