Health science covers a large group of career paths related to the delivery of healthcare to those in need. Whether you’re interested in the application or the research; our specialized programs & concentrations can help you home in on your specific goals.
If you’re interested in hands on patient care, you can learn about the human body and perform various diagnostic imaging procedures that help treat disease and injury.
However, if working behind the scenes is more appealing, you can learn the research activities and processes that are used in a wide variety of healthcare settings.
Additionally, you can plan your future career by preparing to enter the nursing, pharmacy, physical therapy, and physician’s assistant fields. No matter where you’re starting, our programs can help guide you in the right direction.
- Exploring Your Career Options in Healthcare
- The 6 Types of Skills You’ll Need for a Healthcare Career
- How to Prepare for and Start Your Healthcare Career
- A Field of Opportunities: Growing Your Role in Healthcare
- 3 Reasons to Study Health Science at South College
- Be Prepared to Work in an Advanced Medical Facility
- How to Become an Ultrasound Technologist