Applicants to the South College Certificate in Computed Tomography (CT) program must:
- Meet all South College admission requirements;
- Be a Registered Radiologic Technologist, Radiation Therapist, or Nuclear Medicine Technologist, (ARRT, and/or NMTCB) in good standing; OR
- Be a graduate of an accredited Radiography, Radiation Therapy, or Nuclear Medicine program and eligible to sit for the ARRT or NMTCB certification examination; AND
- Successfully complete program admission requirements
Applicants must provide the following:
- Completed South College application for admission and application to the Certificate of CT program.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate work completed.
- Proof of certification or license.
- $50 application fee (online payment or payment via telephone is available).