Graduates completing the Master of Science in Instructional Design & Technology program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Students will connect instructional design theories to real-world applications for effective online teaching and e-teaching.
- Students will exhibit the requisite skills needed for online e-technologies and instructional design.
- Students will demonstrate a working knowledge of digital devices and media design.
- Students will participate in, promote, and model lifelong learning relative to e-learning and instructional design.
- Students will ensure ethical practices in all instructional design and development capacities by promoting digital citizenship, modeling the safe and effective use of e-technologies, and promoting design for a culturally responsive society.