Students completing this program will:
- Develop an understanding of fundamental theoretical criminal justice concepts necessary for employment in the criminal justice field.
- Develop analytical and reasoning skills that promote independent thinking.
- Demonstrate knowledge regarding the significance of historical, cultural, and political diversity as it relates to the field of criminal justice and the administration of justice.
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Gain knowledge of commonly held professional and ethical principles and practices utilized in the field of criminal justice.