Graduates completing the Associate of Science in Computer Science program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Design a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet business needs.
- Analyze a problem and identify and define the computing requirements appropriate to its solution.
- Apply mathematical foundations, algorithmic principles, and computer science theory in the modeling and design of computer-based systems.
- Apply design and development principles in the construction of software systems.
- Utilize current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice.
- Communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Recognize the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development.