Through completion of one or more of the programs offered by the South College School of Business, students will:
- Examine current management practices and compose business correspondence necessary for communication and policy implementation in organizations.
- Develop a marketing plan using marketing research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies.
- Evaluate business policies and strategies for effective organizational decision making.
- Integrate principles of marketing research, personal selling, advertising, consumer behavior, and sales management to design a solution to a business dilemma.
- Analyze and develop financial statements, journals, and ledgers as part of the accounting cycle.