What You’ll Learn
Businesses need strong leadership who lead diverse teams and organizations to meet and exceed business goals.
Our Bachelor of Business Administration w/Concentration in Management & Leadership program starts with the focus on fundamentals in areas like accounting, management, marketing, and strategic planning. Later, you’ll dive into management, organizational behavior, and leadership theories, styles, and best practices. Through course projects, simulations, and real-world examples, you’ll have the opportunity to learn how to assess business situations, motivate individuals and groups, and lead across differing global and organizational cultures. You’ll even explore what it takes to start and run a small business.
Upon earning your degree, you will have worked to gain knowledge to:
- Examine current management and leadership practices
- Communicate persuasively and professionally in a range of organizations and scenarios
- Create business and marketing plans using market research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies
- Analyze and develop financial statements, journals, and ledgers
- Evaluate business policies and strategies for effective decision making