What You’ll Learn
To profit and grow, businesses need strong leaders. In our Bachelor of Business Administration with a Concentration in Management and Leadership, you can build the skills and knowledge to successfully lead diverse teams and organizations to meet and exceed business goals.
Our business program starts by teaching the fundamentals in areas like accounting, marketing, and strategic planning. Later, you’ll dive deep into management, organizational behavior, and leadership theories, styles, and best practices. Through course projects, simulations, and real-world examples, you’ll learn how to assess business situations, motivate individuals and groups, and lead across differing global and organizational cultures. You’ll even explore what it takes to start and run a small business.
When you graduate, you’ll be ready to
- Examine current management and leadership practices
- Communicate persuasively and professionally in a range of organizations and scenarios
- Create business and marketing plans using market research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies
- Analyze and develop financial statements, journals, and ledgers
- Evaluate business policies and strategies for effective decision making