What You’ll Learn
At South College, the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with a Concentration in Hospitality Management can prepare you to seek a variety of business career opportunities, including supervisory and management roles in hotels, restaurants, and other organizations in the growing hospitality and service industries.
To help build your business knowledge and acumen, you’ll take core courses in accounting, management, finance, marketing, and more. Eventually, you’ll focus in on how to manage service-oriented operations to create quality customer experiences and relationships
While you complete your BBA degree, you’ll work to gain knowledge in:
- Apply practical knowledge of the functional areas of business.
- Apply current technology in support of business administration.
- Deliver effective written and oral communications.
- Demonstrate use of business policies and strategies for effective decision making.
- Integrate financial and operational data and information to inform decision making.
- Demonstrate collaboration for effective leadership and decision making.
- Students will integrate research, theory, policies, technology, and strategies to design a solution to a business dilemma in their in their area of concentration.