What You’ll Learn
The Bachelor of Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance program is designed with a focus on the financial elements of business organizations and government units, investments, corporate finance, financial institutions, and international finance.
You’ll start the business curriculum by working to building a strong foundation in areas like accounting, management, strategic planning, and more. Next, you’ll focus in on finance, studying financial markets, investments, corporate finance, financial institutions, taxation, and best practices in international financial management.
Throughout the program, you’ll complete projects and business simulations designed to strengthen your analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, getting you ready to make tough business decisions throughout your career.
Upon earning your degree, you will have worked to gain knowledge to:
- Examine current business and financial management practices
- Compose detailed and professional business correspondences
- Develop marketing plans using market research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies
- Evaluate business policies and strategies for effective decision making
- Analyze and develop financial statements, journals, and ledgers as part of the accounting cycle