South College is dedicated to its communities and its employers and organizations. The associations, partnerships, and alliances developed with and for the community employers strengthens the workforce and prepares individuals to succeed and build futures. We know education is power and with proven educators, employer input and support and a student’s steadfastness, success is in reach!
Strong businesses grow, innovate and change. Employees must grow to support these initiatives and continue to be valuable assets to their organizations. South College seeks to align its educational offerings to the demanding standards and needs of employers within associated industries to ensure that graduates are prepared to go to work and become an asset quickly.
South College offers:
- Complimentary evaluation of transfer credits
- Personalized graduation plan, including anticipated graduation date
- Net-price calculation of tuition and fees so that students know the cost of courses or programs chosen
- Personal assistance with enrollment and financial aid questions
- Direct bill payment arrangements for employees who qualify for tuition reimbursement
Participating in educational courses or programs is a benefit to employees and to the businesses for which they work. The on boarding is easy. South College can provide informational materials to employees interested in pursuing additional education. Employees who participate gain confidence and skills and may even become your biggest asset.
If you would like your organization to provide information regarding available courses and programs, please contact us. We are happy to speak to you about your needs and customize information for you which may include custom training, personalized courses, or degree options specific to your organization. Contact South College today.
Innovation is happening every day in technology. Keep knowledge current with training that helps careers continue to move forward.
Through courses and programs that address key subjects within the industry, students can focus on developing and maintaining the knowledge and skills to succeed in this rapidly changing field.
South College offers online classes to keep students building towards the future while continuing to work.
- Fiber Optic Communications
- Fundamentals of Data Communications and Networks
- FCC General Radiotelephone Operator License
- Microsoft Excel
Programs of Interest:
- Associate of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology with Concentration in Telecommunications
- Associate of Science in Network Administration and Security with Concentration in Telecommunications
Mission Health has partnered with South College to offer an institutional grant to active Mission Health team members, their spouses, and dependent children who qualify for admission.
Advancing in healthcare today requires complex and specialized skills that set you apart from your professional peers. South College’s degree programs will hone your expertise in such diverse fields as nursing, radiological technology including MRI, CT, and Nuclear Medicine, Physical Therapy, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and more.