The student learning outcomes for the BBA with a concentration in Project Management are as follows:
- Examine current management practices and compose business correspondence necessary for communication and policy implementation in organizations.
- Develop a marketing plan using marketing research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies.
- Evaluation business policies and strategies for effective organizational decision making.
- Devise strategies for managing international businesses using management theory and economic principles of globalization.
- Analyze and develop financial statements, journals, and ledgers as part of the accounting cycle.
- Apply principles of project management and contract management to initiate, plan, control, and monitor projects.