School of Business & Technology
Whether you want to start your own business or advance in your current career, earning a business degree at South College may be the path for you.
Examining Business Operations and Roles
A lot goes into running a successful business in our dynamic global economy. As organizations look to grow and outperform their competition, they need individual contributors and leaders who are skilled in areas like corporate finance, project management, marketing, human resource management, accounting, and more.
At South College, our business programs can equip you with a strong understanding of business concepts and strategies, along with valuable skills in problem solving, analytics, and communication. With programs at the associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level, we’re ready to help you at every stage of your career.
Characteristics of Our Business Programs
- Associate degree business programs provide a solid foundation for seeking entry-level employment.
- Bachelor’s degree business programs offer a broader, more in-depth business curriculum, with the chance to pursue a concentration in your area of interest.
- Our master’s and doctoral business programs can prepare you for even more advanced or specialized roles.
- Our courses allow you to examine current practices, participate in business simulations, develop and evaluate business strategies, and analyze financial documents.
- Dedicated, accessible faculty members and staff are ready to help you succeed.
Grow Your Business Knowledge
Sorry…we have other stuff…try again