Find information and resources that can help prepare you to succeed as a pharmacy student and as a pharmacy professional.
School of Pharmacy
South College School of Pharmacy Information
- School of Pharmacy Brochure
- Pharmacy Program In-Depth Viewbook
- Academic Calendar 2022-2023
- Academic Calendar 2023-2024
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Contract R&D Services
Student self-care is an important component of all medical professional degree programs. South College School of Pharmacy values student well-being as a top priority. The Student Well-Being Initiative exists to provide students with the support and resources needed to maintain physical, emotional, and mental health.
It is important to remember that well-being is a journey that will continue past a student’s time at South College School of Pharmacy. Faculty and staff are here to support and encourage all students to take advantage of the wellness resources and services provided. Our goal is for students to build healthy habits and strategies that improve the learning experience. Current students can use this link to explore various dimensions of well-being and the resources related to each: https://canvas.south.edu/enroll/ARKBDT.
- Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE)
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP)
- American Pharmacists Association (APhA)
- American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP)
- National Association of Board of Pharmacy (NABP)
- Tennessee Board of Pharmacy
- Tennessee Pharmacists Association (TPA)
Ready to Get Started?
We’re here with you every step of the way, starting with the admissions process.