Student Learning Outcome #1
The program seeks to provide students with additional coursework to further develop their knowledge, and understanding of foundational theories, concepts, and principles.
- Students will demonstrate comprehension of key science principles related to required courses.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of identified basic science course objectives learned in core science courses.
Student Learning Outcome #2
The program seeks to provide theoretical and practical coursework that further develops the critical thinking and analytical skills needed in a competitive graduate program and work environment.
- Students will demonstrate proficiency in using scientific tools, techniques, and equipment.
- Students will apply critical thinking, analytical reasoning, and problem-solving skills to analyze data in lab courses.
- Students will be able to synthesize, integrate, and analyze data in science lab courses.
- Students will demonstrate effective communication skills.
Student Learning Outcome # 3
The program seeks to provide students with the academic knowledge, skills, and tools to enable them to be successful in graduate program studies.
- Students will demonstrate an ability to synthesize and integrate information learned in various science courses.