Graduates of the Master of Public Health program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Apply critical thinking skills and knowledge to the research and practice of public health.
- Develop communication approaches to advocate and educate diverse populations on factors that impact health outcomes.
- Differentiate between the use of qualitative and quantitative research methods in epidemiology to develop appropriate solutions pertaining to diverse public health issues.
- Examine the effects of environmental and occupational factors on the health of the population to create effective solutions.
- Assess the social determinants of health to develop policies and programs that address health disparities, health inequities, and health inequalities in diverse populations.
- Analyze trends and patterns of disease in diverse populations using biostatistical and epidemiological methods.