Graduates of the Master of Healthcare Administration program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Students will integrate a high level of business knowledge to functional areas of healthcare.
- Students will utilize current technology in support of healthcare operations.
- Students will demonstrate highly developed and effective communication skills.
- Students will demonstrate managerial and leadership ability to implement strategic awareness and effective operational strategies.
- Students will apply critical thinking and analysis skills for operational decision making.
- Students will demonstrate collaboration and team building abilities to execute innovative thinking and solutions to the challenges in healthcare.