Programs Goals/Learning Outcomes
Student Learning Outcome #1
- Students will demonstrate comprehension of key science principles related to required courses.
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of identified basic science course objectives learned in core science courses.
Student Learning Outcome #2
- Students will be able to synthesize, integrate, and analyze research in health science literature in selected science courses.
- Students will demonstrate effective communication skills.
Student Learning Outcome # 3
- Students will demonstrate an understanding of the trans-disciplinary workplace and issues in health care fields and environment.