Through completion of the Associate of Science in Information Technology program, students will:
- Apply knowledge of computing requirements and mathematics for technology solutions in business applications.
- Apply knowledge of applications development.
- Develop scripts for information technology applications.
- Analyze a problem and identify the computing requirements for the appropriate solution. Plan, install, manage, and troubleshoot a computer network.
- Design and use spreadsheets and database applications for business processes and project tracking.
- Use spreadsheets for business applications and project tracking.
- Design a relational database using Microsoft Access.