Graduates completing the program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Demonstrate effective written skills in written assignments and online interaction with peers and faculty.
- Demonstrate knowledge of various criminal justice technological implications for effective collaborations and use in contemporary criminal justice agencies.
- Identify and discuss the essential theoretical and practical concepts used in the criminal justice system.
- Interpret and analyze scholarly research related to the criminal justice field and apply it to real world issues and contemporary practice.
- Understand and articulate the role of critical stakeholders in the criminal justice system and how these roles and interactions influence desired outcomes in criminal justice systems.
- Discuss and describe the role and function of criminal justice managers in contemporary criminal justice agencies.
- Demonstrate and articulate understanding of a range of special topics related to existing criminal justice systems and how they influence the effective administration of justice.
- Discuss the importance of community collaboration and partnerships in achieving positive criminal justice system outcomes.
- Demonstrate cognitive skills and capabilities when analyzing historical or current problems related to the criminal justice field.