Graduates completing the program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Analyze business needs, risks, and requirements to design a comprehensive software solution to a set of business problems.
- Develop or deploy software solutions across organizational infrastructure to enhance services or increase efficiency.
- Construct software solutions to business problems using advanced data structures, programming logic, and algorithms.
- Research computing problems and apply the latest technology and published findings to provide better solutions.
- Apply theory, research, and practice to a selected project and prepare a software solution.