Graduates completing the program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Assess different approaches to planning, acquiring, and building information systems.
- Create and present an information technology solution for an organizational issue.
- Apply principles of networking by creating network maps and using best practices for managing LANs and WANs.
- Develop database models and write SQL code for querying databases to meet organizational requirements.
- Apply concepts of virtualization and implement a virtual infrastructure.
- Apply the principles of operating systems and operating system software to manage subsystems.
- Develop strategies and plans for risk management and information security considering physical resources and human resources.
- Apply principles of project management from initiation to implementation.
- Develop an original information technology solution to an organizational issue by integrating systems analysis, systems design, databases, security, and project management skills.