Graduates completing the program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Analyze business needs, risks, and requirements to design a comprehensive software solution to a set of business problems.
- Lead technology initiatives across an organization.
- Manage project teams to develop or deploy software solutions in a business setting.
- Research computing problems and apply the latest technology and published findings to provide better solutions.
- Apply theory, research, and practice to a selected project and plan a software solution.