Graduates completing the program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Apply mathematic foundations to identify and predict trends and suggest correlations across data.
- Design methods for data collection across wide area networks, infrastructure, existing data sets, and social systems.
- Develop a narrative for data results based upon analysis and identified trends and correlations.
- Research computing problems and apply the latest technology and published findings to provide better solutions.
- Apply theory, research, and practice to a selected project and prepare a data solution.