Graduates completing the program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Create appropriate policies and documentation for managing security across an organization’s infrastructure.
- Determine vulnerabilities in an infrastructure or system through analysis, penetration testing, and current threats.
- Defend a system from attack and employ ethical and legal countermeasures in response.
- Research computing problems and apply the latest technology and published findings to provide better solutions.
- Apply theory, research, and practice to a selected project and prepare a security improvement or solution.