Graduates completing the program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Analyze algorithmic solutions to logic problems based on scalable data processing and operational run time.
- Construct software solutions to business problems using advanced data structures, programming logic, and algorithms.
- Describe programming problems using automata and state-based logic diagrams.
- Research computing problems and apply the latest technology and published findings to provide better solutions.
- Apply theory, research, and practice to a selected project and prepare a software solution.