ACCOMPLISH REAL-WORLD OUTCOMES
- Analyze algorithmic solutions to logic problems based on scalable data processing and operational run time.
- Construct software solutions to business problems using advanced data structure, programming logic and algorithms.
- Describe programming problems using automata and state-based logic diagrams.
- Apply machine learning and large-scale data collection to train or construct artificial intelligence solutions to business, individual or societal needs.
- Research computing problems and apply the latest technology and published findings to provide better solutions.
- Apply theory, research, and practice to a selected project and prepare a software solution.
Keys to Success
To be successful in the Master of Science in Computer Science program with concentration in Artificial Intelligence, students commit to enhancing their computer science knowledge base in theoretical analysis and programming, enabling them to analyze, design, implement, validate, and document computer software solutions according to business needs. Applicants interested in any Master of Science program in computer science or information technology within the School of Computer Science and Engineering are required to meet individually with an admissions representative and program faculty to discuss the program and all requirements.
PROGRAM FEATURES INCLUDE
- 18 months of hybrid coursework (online, full-time)
- Enhanced theoretical analysis, real-world application
- Expansion of competencies in Bachelor’s program
- Use theory, research, and practice to create solutions
- Learn from subject matter experts with extensive, real-world experience and expertise
- 18 credits in the curriculum feature lab work
- Complete a research-based capstone portfolio project
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award degrees at the doctorate, educational specialist, master’s, baccalaureate, and associate levels, as well as certificates. Questions about the accreditation of South College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).