Graduates of the Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering Technology program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- Communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- Perform effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- Produce engineering solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.