Student Learning Outcomes
- Assess internal and external capacity of the organization, reviewing major tangible and intangible portions of the organization to understand their individual and collective impact on achieving maximum effectiveness and productivity.
- Implement action plans for succession planning of current leaders and development of current employees to build organizational capacity in leadership and skills of the organization.
- Explore the attitudes and behaviors of individuals and groups within organizations and the impact of organizational change.
- Apply theory and best practices to solving common issues and problems within their organization with an emphasis on innovation and growth.
- Construct action plans in response to significant change impacting an organization to help the organization achieve its mission.