Graduates completing the program will accomplish the following outcomes:
South College – School of Business & Technology
BROAD BASED GOALS
- Students will acquire the relevant foundational disciplinary knowledge and competencies appropriate to their program of study.
- Students will demonstrate effective business-related professional skills.
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of appropriate decision support tools and apply them to management decision making.
- Students will be able to demonstrate knowledge of the various environments in which business operates.
Master of Science in Accounting
Intended Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will be able to integrate a high level of practical accounting knowledge to functional areas of business.
- Students will be able to integrate current technology in support of business operations.
- Students will be able to demonstrate highly developed communication skills.
- Students will be able to evaluate financial and accounting objectives that enhance organizational effectiveness and operational performance.
- Students will evaluate complex accounting and financial data and information for decision making.
- Students will be able to demonstrate collaboration for effective leadership and decision making.