The student learning outcomes for the MBA with a Concentration in Marketing program are as follows:
- Analyze and evaluate appropriate business strategies, practices, and theories that inform and guide organizations to ensure sustainability.
- Develop a marketing plan for a new or existing product or service by integrating marketing concepts, strategies, research, and distribution principles.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the principles of accounting in order to ensure alignment with organizational goals and strategies.
- Devise a capital budgeting strategy based on the principles capital budgeting, capital structure, cost of capital, corporate financing, and asset valuation.
- Devise planning and control activities to effectively produce and deliver goods and services.
- Summarize emerging trends in management and leadership theories through research of academic literature.
- Create business reports that effectively communicate business strategies, practices, and goals using emerging technology and management theories.
- Design a solution to a business dilemma, incorporating management practices and theories with principles of marketing, economics, accounting, operations management, and finance.
- Develop strategies to effectively market products and services using appropriate communication and delivery methods.