What You’ll Learn
The online Master of Business Administration (MBA) program with a Concentration in Human Resources will prepare you to identify, analyze, and respond to diverse business problems and opportunities, including those related to human resources.
Our MBA courses explore how to manage, innovate, and make smart, ethical decisions in today’s global business environment. You’ll have opportunities to:
- Analyze the guiding business strategies, practices, and theories of organizations
- Develop a marketing plan by integrating marketing concepts, strategies, research, and distribution principles
- Apply accounting principles to align with business goals and strategies
- Build a capital budgeting strategy
- Devise planning and control activities to effectively produce and deliver goods and services
- Create business reports that clearly communicate strategies, practices, and goals.
Your concentration courses will then cover recruiting, staffing, and compensation procedures and policies that help HR teams optimize organizational productivity. Finally, in your capstone course, you’ll choose a business dilemma that interests you and combine management theories with principles of marketing, economics, accounting, operations, and finance to design a unique solution.