Student Learning Outcomes
Graduates completing the program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Students will be able to demonstrate practical knowledge of the functional areas of business.
- Students will be able to integrate current technology in support of business operations.
- Students will be able to demonstrate highly developed communication skills.
- Students will be able to evaluate strategic objectives that enhance organizational effectiveness and operational performance.
- Students will evaluate complex financial and operational data and information for decision making.
- Students will be able to demonstrate collaboration for effective leadership and decision making.
Additional Leadership Outcome
- Develop and implement interpersonal skills and leadership strategies to effectively lead teams and organizations in the current environment.