What You’ll Learn
The South College Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management can help equip you to work in a wide range of organizations with the focus on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations and logistics.
In your core business courses, you’ll work to build a strong foundation in areas like accounting, management, finance, marketing, and more. In your Supply Chain Management courses, you’ll explore how to boost productivity and support organizational goals through the strategic acquisition, movement, and management of products and services.
As you complete your business degree, you’ll work to gain knowledge in:
- Examining operational and management practices within an organization.
- Applying important supply chain management terminology, concepts, principles, and theories to analyze business situations.
- Evaluating the policies and strategies informing business decisions.
- Analyzing and developing financial statements and journals as part of the accounting cycle.
- Composing professional communication for policy implementation, project coordination, and more.
- Building marketing plans using research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies.