Graduates completing the Bachelor of Science in Psychology program will accomplish the following outcomes:
- Use and evaluate theories to explain and predict behavior, including advantages and limitations in the selected frameworks.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of problem-solving strategies when psychological issues are presented within an individual, society, and organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the APA Code of Ethics and describe relevant ethical issues within selected content areas.
- Critically evaluate psychological research methods, empirical data, and the significance and importance of research reports.
- Examine how interaction among diverse people can challenge conventional understanding of psychological processes and behavior.
- Apply relevant psychology content knowledge to facilitate a more effective workplace in internships, jobs, or organizational leadership opportunities.
- Design deliberate efforts to produce desired self-management outcomes (e.g., self-regulation, hardiness, resilience)
- Demonstrate effective writing, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.