Through completion of the Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Administration program, students will:
- Apply practical knowledge in all areas of healthcare administration and the functional areas of business.
- Apply current technology in support of managing and leading healthcare organizations.
- Deliver effective written and oral communications.
- Integrate different types of organizations, services, and personnel and their relationships across the healthcare delivery system to informed decision making.
- Demonstrate collaboration for effective leadership and that establish strategic visions.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and analysis of effective business principles and processes within the healthcare environment.