All students must minimally meet the requirements for general admission to South College. General admission to South College does not guarantee admission to the accounting or business programs. Program admission is not granted until the following is met.
The Bachelor of Business Administration requires successful completion of 60 hours of the required curriculum at South College, earning the minimum grades required by the program.
Upper division courses in this program include:
- Corporate Finance
- Global Business
- Government and Business Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Managing Business Ethics
- Managing Financial Investment
- Managerial Economics
- Small Business Management
Through completion of the Bachelor of Business Administration program, students will:
- Examine current management practices and compose business correspondence necessary for communication and policy implementation in organizations.
- Develop a marketing plan using marketing research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies.
- Evaluate business policies and strategies for effective organizational decision making.
- Analyze and develop financial statements, journals, and ledgers as part of the accounting cycle.
- Devise strategies for managing international businesses using management theory and economic principles of globalization.