Through completion of the Bachelor of Business Administration program, students will:
- Examine current management practices and compose business correspondence necessary for communication and policy implementation in organizations.
- Develop a marketing plan using marketing research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies.
- Evaluate business policies and strategies for effective organizational decision making.
- Analyze and develop financial statements, journals, and ledgers as part of the accounting cycle.
- Integrate principles of health law, legal-medical issues, and leadership theory to design a solution to a business dilemma.