What You’ll Learn
The Bachelor of Business Administration with a Concentration in Finance can prepare you for a wide variety of business and finance careers. You’ll start the business curriculum by building a strong foundation in areas like accounting, management, strategic planning, and more. Next, you’ll focus in on finance, studying financial markets, investments, corporate finance, financial institutions, taxation, and best practices in international financial management.
Throughout the program, you’ll complete projects and business simulations that strengthen your analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills, getting you ready to make tough business decisions throughout your career.
Upon earning your degree, you’ll be equipped to
- Examine current business and financial management practices
- Compose detailed and professional business correspondences
- Develop marketing plans using market research, product development, pricing, distribution, and promotion strategies
- Evaluate business policies and strategies for effective decision making
- Analyze and develop financial statements, journals, and ledgers as part of the accounting cycle