A physician assistant education requires a significant investment. We have listed below an estimate for total program costs to allow for financial planning for your education.
Asheville Physician Assistant Program
|ESTIMATED SOUTH COLLEGE ASHEVILLE PA PROGRAM COSTS|
|Tuition ($12,250 per quarter X 9 quarters)||$110,250|
|Technology Fee ($295 X 9 quarters)||$2,655|
|AAPA Student Membership (3 years)||$75|
|NCAPA Student Membership (3 years)||$20|
|Background Checks and Drug Screening||$200|
|Housing Costs for Clinical Rotation Year||$3,000|
|Health Insurance to cover immunizations, coverage for needle sticks and physical exams||$1,000|
|CORE ELMS Clinical Tracking Subscription||$100|
|TOTAL COSTS for the South College Asheville PA Program||$122,610|
Please be advised:
- These are estimated costs for the entire program and are subject to change. In- state and out-of-state tuition costs are the same.
- Student medical equipment costs may vary slightly dependent on personal selection of equipment.
- The credentialling costs are estimated at an annual cost, however, some clinical sites may require additional checks or screens.
- Housing costs are estimated based on clinical sites that are over 50 miles from campus. Students are likely to travel out of state for some clinical rotations.
- BLS and ACLS costs are covered under total tuition costs.
- Prospective students are required to pay a $1500 seat deposit. The deposit will be applied toward the student’s first quarter tuition.
Tuition and Fees Refund Policy
The policy for refund of tuition and fees can be found in the South College Catalog at the following link: Financial Information – South College – Acalog ACMS™.
If you have questions about financial aid, please check out this link.