A Summer With Purpose. A Career With Options.
Discovery, exploration, and lifetime impact of pharmacy and its related fields draw students from all backgrounds. The influences of the pharmacy profession go far beyond the community pharmacy or hospital setting.
Pharmacy is a field immersed in innovation, breakthrough and invention and craves bold, enthusiastic individuals and leaders. Explore the field of Pharmacy at the South College Pharmacy Summer Camp. See what the future holds for you.
South College is a Tennessee Promise, Hope Scholarship institution.
4 Days to explore and discover the world of pharmacy, including:
- The world of drug discovery.
- How the body reacts to drugs and why side effects happen.
- Get in the action in the compounding and simulation labs.
- Hear the “How’s and Why’s” of drug development.
- Take an insider’s look into the pharmacy life with site visits.
- Witness the art and science of therapeutics and healing.
- Uncover the real life and times of a pharmacist.
Engage. Uncover. Realize. Pharmacy.
$100 per camp attendee with lunch provided each day.
Participants will be responsible for providing their own transportation to and from camp each day, as well as, to and from Pharmacy site visits. The Pharmacy site visits are schedule on the morning of Wednesday, June 20th.