Welcome Mission Health Team Members.
Build Your Future Here.
Mission Health has partnered with South College to offer an institutional grant to active Mission Health team members, their spouses, and dependent children who qualify for admission. In addition to the grant, application fees are waived, and the grant will not change as long as the student maintains eligibility.
- $1,000 per term for full-time students
- Up to $500 per term for part-time students
- Over 60 programs to choose from
- Onground and online degrees and certificates are available
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to offer programs at the doctoral, educational specialist, master’s, bachelor’s and associate levels.
- Certified Military Friendly School proudly serving veterans, their families, and active service members
We offer professional, career-focused curricula designed to encourage the application of knowledge, critical thinking, effective communication, and lifelong learning. In addition, our faculty strives to prepare our students to work in a dynamic, diverse, and global workforce.
Complete Form for More Information
Start Advancing Your Career Now
You can start advancing your career with a specialized degree online or on campus, deepen your existing expertise, or develop new professional skills. Degrees, short-term certificates, and single-course offerings are available. Plus, team members and immediate family members of Mission Health receive an institutional grant per term.
Why Choose South College?
We know that your career goals and life schedule are different than most college students. Our 135-year history of educating working professionals is just one reason why South College is the right college for you and Mission Health.
Industry-Relevant Degree Programs
Advancing in healthcare today requires complex and specialized skills that set you apart from your professional peers. South College’s degree programs will hone your expertise in such diverse fields as nursing, radiological technology including MRI, CT, and Nuclear Medicine, Physical Therapy, Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and more.
The South College Experience
Whether you’re starting a new degree or completing one, South College is an excellent education partner for Mission Health and for you.
- Reputable: Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to offer degree programs at the doctoral, educational specialist, master’s, baccalaureate, and associate levels.
- Heritage: 130 plus years of educating and training tomorrow’s future professionals for their careers.
- Timeliness: Quarter-termed academic calendars offer freedom to get into major classes more quickly and complete your degree in less time.
- Accessible: Campus and online options for many classes that include 24/7, 365-day online learning support.
Success at South College
You never feel like part of a headcount, and you can have conversations with your professors. I don’t think other schools give you the personal touch South College does.
I considered dozens of schools with similar online programs, but South College was just so proactive and more helpful than the others. It was stress-free for me to enroll and get started. Also, being a military-friendly institution made it easier for me to use my Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits with the Yellow Ribbon Program.
South College had the field that I was looking for and they were able to work with me and my schedule. I took a few classes at Pellissippi, but they have a set schedule and it was really hard to work around that. South College offered a lot of flexibility. I had the option to take online classes and night classes if I need to.