Welcome Eliada Home Team Members
Build Your Future Here.
Eliada Home has partnered with South College to offer an institutional grant to active Eliada Home team members, their spouses, and dependent children who qualify for admission. In addition to the grant, application fees are waived, and the grant will not change as long as the student maintains eligibility.
- $1,000 per term for full-time students
- Up to $500 per term for part-time students
- Over 60 programs to choose from
- Onground and online degrees and certificates are available
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to offer programs at the doctoral, educational specialist, master’s, bachelor’s and associate levels.
- Certified Military Friendly School proudly serving veterans, their families, and active service members
We offer professional, career-focused curricula designed to encourage the application of knowledge, critical thinking, effective communication, and lifelong learning. In addition, our faculty strives to prepare our students to work in a dynamic, diverse, and global workforce.
Complete Form for More Information
Start Advancing Your Career Now
You can start advancing your career with a specialized degree online or on campus, deepen your existing expertise, or develop new professional skills. Degrees, short-term certificates, and single-course offerings are available. Plus, team members and immediate family members of Eliada Home receive an institutional grant per term.
Why Choose South College?
We know that your career goals and life schedule are different than most college students. Our 135-year history of educating working professionals is just one reason why South College is the right college for you and Eliada Home.
Industry-Relevant Degree Programs
Advancing in any career today requires complex and specialized skills that set you apart from your professional peers. South College’s degree programs will hone your expertise in many diverse fields that can help further your career in child development, treatment, and care.
The South College Experience
Whether you’re starting a new degree or completing one, South College is an excellent education partner for Eliada Home and for you.
- Reputable: Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to offer degree programs at the doctoral, educational specialist, master’s, baccalaureate, and associate levels.
- Heritage: 130 plus years of educating and training tomorrow’s future professionals for their careers.
- Timeliness: Quarter-termed academic calendars offer freedom to get into major classes more quickly and complete your degree in less time.
- Accessible: Campus and online options for many classes that include 24/7, 365-day online learning support.
Success at South College
South College is providing me the opportunity to be a part of a wonderful program and receive the education and training I need to be a successful occupational therapy assistant.
I considered dozens of schools with similar online programs, but South College was just so proactive and more helpful than the others. It was stress-free for me to enroll and get started. Also, being a military-friendly institution made it easier for me to use my Post 9/11 GI Bill benefits with the Yellow Ribbon Program.
I am a constant question person and their office hours are very flexible. If they are not here they make an effort to meet you. There is a very positive environment here.