Build Your Future with South College
Welcome Edcor participants!
Edcor has partnered with South College to offer an institutional grant to active Edcor participants who are accepted for admission in qualifying programs. All South College programs are eligible for the grant except for the M.S. Physician’s Assistant, Imaging Sciences, and Doctor of Physical Therapy. The grant provides eligible participants 15% or greater below its normal charges for all School Services in qualifying programs.
In addition to the grant, application fees are waived, and the grant will not change as long as the student maintains eligibility.
South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award degrees at the doctorate, educational specialist, master’s, baccalaureate, and associate levels, as well as certificates. Questions about the accreditation of South College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
South College offers more than 60 career-driven academic programs/concentrations, with campus-based and online degrees and certificates. The institution is a Certified Military Friendly School, proudly serving veterans, their families, and active service members.
At South College, we emphasize the application of knowledge, critical thinking, effective communication, and lifelong learning—across every program. Our faculty strive to prepare our students to work in a dynamic, diverse, and global workforce.
Complete Form for More Information
Start Advancing Your Career Now
You can start advancing your career with a specialized degree online or on campus, deepen your existing expertise, or develop new professional skills. Degrees, short-term certificates, and single-course offerings are available.
Why Choose South College?
We know that your career goals and life schedule are different than most college students. Our 137 year history of educating working professionals is just one reason why South College is the right college for you.
Industry-Relevant Degree Programs
We are constantly developing new academic programs based on local, regional, and national employment trends. Each curriculum is designed is to prepare you for the career of your choice in a challenging and supportive environment.
The South College Experience
Whether you’re starting a new degree or completing one, South College is an excellent education partner for Edcor and for you.
- Reputable: Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to offer degree programs at the doctoral, educational specialist, master’s, baccalaureate, and associate levels.
- South College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award degrees at the doctorate, educational specialist, master’s, baccalaureate, and associate levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of South College.
- Heritage: 130 plus years of educating and training tomorrow’s future professionals for their careers.
- Timeliness: Quarter-termed academic calendars offer freedom to get into major classes more quickly and complete your degree in less time.
- Accessible: Campus and online options for many classes that include 24/7, 365-day online learning support.
Success at South College
South College is providing me the opportunity to be a part of a wonderful program and receive the education and training I need to be a successful occupational therapy assistant.
I went to college originally straight out of high school with the intent of majoring in musical performance with a concentration in theoretical studies. I was not prepared to for college at that point, so I decided to gain some experience and maturity by joining the work force full-time. After working for 10 years, I felt it was time to try school again.
I have always had a passion for science, and while working in a medical office as a receptionist, I had the ability to watch day-to-day actions of a PA. I was immediately drawn to the profession. I have a passion for helping people, and being a PA grants me the ability to turn my passion into a career.