Are you interested in a career with CT-technology? If so, we have the certificate for you. All four of our locations offer this program.
South College’s Certificate in Computed Tomography (CT) program is designed to provide undergraduate students with the academic and clinical foundations that are necessary for a career as an entry-level CT technologist.
The clinical component of the program will be completed at South College affiliated facilities, while the didactic portion is completed online.
Students will master curriculum in CT physics and instrumentation, cross-sectional anatomy, patient care and safety, imaging techniques and procedures specific to CT imaging and quality control.
In order to be admitted to this program, a person must meet the following prerequisites:
- Meet all South College admission requirements; AND
- Be a Registered Radiologic Technologist, Radiation Therapist, or Nuclear Medicine Technologist, (ARRT, and/or NMTCB) in good standing; OR
- Be a graduate of an accredited Radiography, Radiation Therapy, or Nuclear Medicine program and eligible to sit for the ARRT or NMTCB certification examination; AND
- Successfully complete program admission requirements.
Applicants must provide the following:
- Completed South College application for admission and application to the Certificate of CT program.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate work completed.
- Proof of certification or license.
- $50 application fee (online payment or payment via telephone is available).
If you are interested in learning more about this program or applying, be sure to visit our program page!