Join us for our
Inaugural Open House!
On Thursday, September 13th, from 3:30 to 7 PM, we open our South College Atlanta campus to visitors and students excited about taking the next steps toward a rewarding and challenging career.
Explore our state-of-the-art laboratories, high tech classrooms, and the latest teaching equipment spread across 40,000 sq. feet on our spacious, modern campus. You’ll meet instructors with expertise in cutting-edge, high growth industries. Gain insight into our academic programs and learn how a degree with career-driven outcomes from South College can give you the edge you need in a competitive market.
Our Inaugural Open House is designed with you in mind. We’ve planned activities and access to resources that will show you how South College can be an active partner in helping you achieve your goals for a bright and promising future.
South College – Where Dreams Find Direction.
Open House Activities
We’re excited to meet you. Here are some of the ways this event can help your dreams find direction.
- Tour South College’s brand-new Atlanta campus, located near 1-85 and Clairmont Rd.
- Discover classrooms, laboratories, resource center, and study spaces
- Learn about our range of academic offerings and resources
- Experience live labs and in-person simulations for popular programs
- Meet staff and faculty committed to the success of our students
- Get answers to your questions about courses and financial aid, including South College Promise
- Jump start your academic career and the admissions process
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health Science
- Health Science (Pre-Nursing)
- Health Science (Pre-Pharmacy)
- Health Science
- Health Science (Pre-Physical Therapy)
- Health Science (Pre-Physician Assistant)
- Health Science with a Concentration in Computed Tomography (CT)
- Health Science with a Concentration in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Health Science with a Concentration in Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Health Science with a Concentration in Radiography